To encourage and to award CAAT members' child pursuing high-level education or future
careers. To support members’ child seeking the academic accomplishments and the involvements in community activities
$100.00 US Savings Bond with a Certificate.
Procedures and Time Frame:
1. The Secretary of CAAT announces the requirements
and instructions by April of the calendar year;
2. The Applicants must send the required
documents to the Secretary by the end of June;
3. The Secretary and Membership Committee
to verify the registration of members;
4. All the applications must be reviewed
and approved by the Board of Directors and the award will be announced by August.
Eligibility and Requirements:
1. Active registered CAAT member families,
2. Each student can only receive this Youth
Scholarship once during his or her lifetime. The applicant must be at the 12th grade in high school by the upcoming school
year or full-time college students, and
3. Have at least unweighted GPA 3.2, and
4. Have at least 30 hours in community service,
including but not limited to participation
in Chinese community activities, andComplete CAAT Youth Scholarship Form with the latest School Report.